How to get an flat edge design for iPhone XR/11

 The newer iPhone all have the flat edge design. In my opinion it feels better than the older designs (iPhone 6-11). Because I always use a case to secure my phone, I looked for a case with this design for the "older" iPhones and found one. Orda is the brand wich produces these cases for iPhone XR and 11. It is available in Europe and makes the iPhone look like it's 3-4 years younger. It feels and looks much better. The Case is slim enough so that you could think it is the official apple case for the iPhone 12/13/14. 

Get the Case here



The only disappointment is that the color is wearing off after about 4 month on the volume buttons. I hope this will be fixed in the future by the manufacturer. Also the case is very lightly flat out, if this would be an edgier flat edge design (you know what I mean) it would be perfect. If you have other cases wich have this flat edge design like the newer iPhone let me know in the comments. I only found this one for Europe.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to fix the Proximity Sensor (a little bit permanently) on the Oculus Quest 1

CS:GO on M1 Macs